Experience in supporting desktop, application, network, operating system, and Microsoft Office applications
Operates IT help desk and Phone Support. Screens, refers and diagnoses complex, unique internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems. May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation.
Must be willing to work any shift between 7am and midnight, including weekends. This position is located solely at the Sprint Campus in Overland Park.
Additional Position Information
- The ESC Helpdesk provides tier 1 level support for all Sprint lanes of business as well as support for outside sales and vendor call centers. This position will cover many roles on the team including technical and project support.
- This position provides technical support for customers via tickets, chat, and or telephone and is responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing computer systems, software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
- Responds to situations where first-line support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Support key technical areas of the team including but not limited to Voice, Network, Call Center, Retail, and standard break fix troubleshooting, investigation, and repair. May be required to prepare and deliver knowledge documentation and training activities.
- Will be required to participate in process improvements, projects, and status meetings.
- Owns and provides ongoing status, deliverables and deadlines as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- 3-4 years related work experience.
- Experience in supporting desktop, application, network, operating system, and Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with Windows 7, 10, iPAD, iPhone and Android devices.
- Proven ability to communicate (verbally, written) complex, technical information and decisions to a varied audience
- Familiarity with the IT Service Manager Tool