If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team. Our Finance organization includes corporate and operational finance, internal teams support, the controllers group, internal audit and risk advisory services, taxation, treasury, corporate strategy and mergers and acquisitions.
We are looking for someone to fill the role of the Manager, Finance Transformation. This is a role that will help to support the overall project delivery of transforming our Finance organization to meet the future needs of our business. As part of this role, you will be responsible for strategizing and executing the target operating model for finance and supporting the adoption of a diverse portfolio of transformative change initiatives within the Finance Transformation program.
- Act as a liaison between finance teams and management, identifying areas for change.
- Produce fulsome blueprints for future state operating model for key finance functions; blueprints will include but not be limited to efficient processes and work rationalization/automation.
- Develop and execute plan for future state operating model to successfully deliver the shifts in mindsets and behaviours required to achieve Finance’s transformational change objectives.
- Drive actionable and targeted workstream deliverables including: summary of current operations and opportunities to simplify processes, identification of opportunities for automation, design blueprints for future state operations, training needs analysis and training strategies
- Work collaboratively with project and program managers and other members of the program team, to ensure key target operating model deliverables are aligned with change management initiatives and data & technology enablers.
- Build powerpoint presentations to be discussed with senior executives, highlighting key issues and driving decisions amongst accountable parties.
Top 3 Skills/Capabilities Required:
- Finance process improvement & design (lean)
- Financial/accounting acumen
- Building concise presentations (powerpoint) for executive level discussion
- Degree in business/finance/accounting or organizational change management related discipline
- Well versed in finance transformation and process improvement principles
- Proven experience leading projects from initial vision setting to post implementation sustainability
- Excellent communicator and effective leader with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with senior leaders
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- Self starter with high degree of initiative and energy level