Requisition Id : 0002998117
Familiarity with the IT Service Manager Tool, ServiceNow and JIRA
Desktop Support Analyst II is:
• Responsible for providing first level support to users of various desktop applications such as Microsoft.
• Ability to multi-task and support high level of trouble shooting user issues via telephone and remote applications.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent. 3-4 years related work experience.
• Operates T-Mobile Service Desk and Phone Support.
• Screens, refers and diagnoses complex, unique internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
• May prepare Service Desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation.
• Must be willing to work any shift between 7am and midnight, including weekends.
• This position is located solely at the T-Mobile Campus in Overland Park.
Additional Position Information:
• The T-Mobile Service Desk provides tier 1 level support for all T-Mobile lanes of business as well as support for outside sales and vendor call centers.
• This position will cover many roles on the team including technical and project support.
• This position provides technical support for customers via tickets, chat, and or telephone and is responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing computer systems, software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
• Responds to situations where first-line support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
• Support key technical areas of the team including but not limited to Voice, Network, Call Center, Retail, and standard break fix troubleshooting, investigation, and repair.
• May be required to prepare and deliver knowledge documentation and training activities.
• Will be required to participate in process improvements, projects, and status meetings.
• Owns and provides ongoing status, deliverables and deadlines as necessary.
• Experience in supporting desktop, application, network, operating system, and Microsoft Office applications
• Familiarity with Windows 7, 10, iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
• Proven ability to communicate (verbally, written) complex, technical information and decisions to a varied audience, ability to type 40 words per minute.
• Familiarity with the IT Service Manager Tool, ServiceNow and JIRA
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest