Perfect Written English- Creative, Organized
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating outstanding copy creative, on time and on brand. You must be resourceful, creative, tech-savvy and detail oriented. You will need to partner closely with your colleagues in the Marketing Communications team as well as external suppliers to drive the success of various campaigns.
• Develop copy for use across various marketing communications disciplines (direct, mass, online, retail and field.)
As required write pieces that reflect the copy style developed by Bell ,including; but not limited to:
O Mass campaigns including digital and print
O Direct marketing campaigns including digital and print
O Retail and field elements including POS and brochures
• Work collaboratively with our graphic designers & creative marketing communications team to design promotional material
• Ensure all creative elements comply with our brand standards and are flawlessly executed
• A strong copywriting portfolio in English language. Bilingual a plus.
• Previous advertising agency experience preferred
• Comfortable in delivering both short and long form copy for use in advertising and sales collateral
• Able to convert complex briefs into simple and effective pieces
• Excellent time management and communication skills along with and the ability to juggle multiple projects
• An undergraduate degree in relevant field