Requisition Id : 0002870773
Exp.with managing programs related to optical fiber and other Backhaul Networks.
As a Program Coordinator focus is on Backhaul Network optical fiber and wireless infrastructure initiatives, you will work closely with a broad cross-functional team engaged with operator partners and technology vendors to devise and deploy backhaul solutions to drive down cost and increase capacity. Provide hands-on program and project management during planning, analysis, implementation and post-implementation phases.
Coordinate multiple project activities and work with cross-functional teams.
Perform risk management and change management on projects.
Identify dependencies and develop mitigation strategies.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Support communications and coordination through recurring program reviews, project management toolsets and other channels.
- Updating tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy (including third party management systems)
- Creating and corresponding relevant information to the team, project or program (both internal and external)
- Assisting with administrative preparation for various meetings
- Keeping track and communicating all issues to management prior to reaching critical status
- Developing and maintaining accurate and complete files for projects and programs
- Providing ad hoc reports, additional administrative support, issue vendor POs, etc. (as needed)
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Four or more years of Telecom Infrastructure or Technology experience.
- Four or more years of experience in Technical/Engineering Program Management and Project Management.
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools
- Experience setting-up and running a PMO including programs and WBS design, metrics definition, measurement and goal setting.
- Detail oriented and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and multi-task to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Cross-functional leadership skills.
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Familiar with the basics of fiber and other backhaul infrastructure planning and deployment: route design, construction / civil work, equipment, operations and maintenance.
- Experience implementing infrastructure sharing models (fiber co, co-build, submarine consortiums, and / or tower cos) especially in emerging markets.
- Knowledge of wireless networks basics legacy 2G/3G and contemporary 4G/5G wireless networks: technology and industry developments, spectrum policy, key contributors to OpEx and CapEx and current industry challenges.
- Experienced with managing programs related to optical fiber and other backhaul networks.
- Working knowledge of the end-to-end infrastructure planning and deployment cycle.
- Working on network equipment supply chain and deployment.
- PMI and PMP certification preferred.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest