Scrum, Agile, Jira, Maximo
We are looking for an experienced and talented Scrum Master to join our team!
As our Scrum Master, you will be working with a team of high skilled and experienced Cyber Security Subject Matter Experts.
Scrum Master Responsibilities
• Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
• Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings)
• Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
• Monitor schedule and cost performance
• Identify key KPIs
• Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
Scrum Master Requirements and Qualifications
• Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, etc.
• 2 to 4 years of experience:
o As a Scrum Master or similar role
o With Agile practices, patterns and techniques
o With Agile techniques such as User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
• Scrum Master certification
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Bilingual (French and English)
• Knowledge of Jira (asset)
• Knowledge of Maximo (asset)