5-7+ years of experience with Business Systems Analysis, Experience with Privileged Access Management solutions such as Cyber
Hiring Department: Network Security Architecture and Program Management
We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to act as a Technical Analyst for the Privileged Access Mgmt (PAM) program with primary focus on integration of business applications in priority & internal client engagement and communication.
Key initiatives in 2020 include integration of privileged access from key business applications as a multiyear strategy & establishing a roadmap for PAM within Bell in collaboration with various stakeholders.
• Interfaces with business solution teams and partners on operational platform events as well as solution design needs.
• Develop custom workflows, rules and forms within PAM solutions, understand PAM policies and standards
• Supports user life cycle processes including, but not limited to, on-boarding and off-boarding of all types of privileged accounts.
• Supports IAM Password Management processes and processing of system access request.
• Integrates accounts for Windows & Unix/Linux servers and other accounts associated with domains and directories with PAM solution.
• Maintains responsibility for all aspects of applications and/or systems administration, including implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, testing, usage monitoring and the development of systems infrastructure within Digital Infrastructure
• Review and submit technical and security improvement recommendations.
• Leverage capabilities of vendor solutions and develop solutions based on future state in mind.
• Research and mitigate significant risks associated with projects. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
• Support BA in server to application mapping. privileged account mapping, presentation to stakeholders, demo and training activities
• 5+ years IT experience, including 2+ years of experience in design, implementation, and support of various Identity and/or Access Management (IAM) solutions.
• Experience with Cybersecurity
• Demonstrated experience with Linux/Unix, Windows, scripting (REST API, Bash, PowerShell, Ansible), SQL, LDAP, and web services.
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting, managing, and solving issues related to identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
• Experience in some of the following: user provisioning, entitlement review and certification, enterprise directory architecture and design, role-based access control, single sign on, identity federation, multi-factor authentication
• Demonstrates knowledge of software development life cycle, DevOps, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents.
• Demonstrates knowledge of infrastructure subcomponents and interoperability.
• Experience with break glass solutions and implementations.
• Experience with Privileged Access Management solutions such as Cyberark or Thycotic
• Understanding of PAM concepts & polices and the role within the Enterprise.
• Knowledge of Directory Solutions (Active Directory preferred).
• Bilingual (French & English)
• Bachelor degree or certificate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
• Good knowledge of systems infrastructure, security norms, system administration tools
• Experience with cloud credential/secret management solutions such as Conjur and/or Hashicorp.