Project Management Skills/ Solid understanding of security best practices, protocols and terminology
Participate in the design, development and implementation of security initiatives to ensure the best possible measures are in place to maintain a secure operation.
Monitor, evaluate, and maintain systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems and databases.
Develop, implement, and enforce security strategies, policies and procedures.
Analyze, recommend and implement security technologies such as firewalls, IDS (network and server), certificates and PKI.
Role and Responsibility :
- Understand corporate security direction and provide roadmap to achieve security targets
- Projects include a larger scope than IT security.
- Includes implementation of security in the construction of the wireless network elements and vendor specific hardware/software.
- Program Manager to co-ordinate security as a whole for the Wireless Automation and E2E Best Network Team
- Report on security status and progress back to business stakeholders
3 Top skills :
- Project Management Skills/ Solid understanding of security best practices, protocols and terminology: i. IT
ii. Software Application
iii. Network Hardware
University Degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering related field
case study with some knowledge based questions on IT, software and network security topics
Types of projects will this candidate be working on :
Manage the security program portfolio under the Wireless Automation & E2E Best Network team
i. Software application security
ii. IT security
iii. Advising on security best practices and implementation for new and on-going wireless network programs
iv. Asset management
v. Network element vulnerability
vi. Internal security audits
Knowledge of information security technologies, networks, and operating systems;
Knowledge of risk management frameworks, industry best practices, security policy creation;
Expert understanding of routing and network protocols;
and Undergraduate degree.