Elasticsearch Management, Reindexing and Data Mappings, DevOps, Gitlab, Ansible
The candidate will be responsible to build, maintain and operate the Elastic Cloud Enterprise (ECE) and operational challenges. Identify and drive cross-functional process improvement and adoption of best practices (processes, tools, etc.) to improve overall system administrator operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Key Responsibilities :
• Build, Maintain and Secure Elastic Cloud Enterprise Solutions
• Build and maintain the automation to provision, maintain, and monitor all aspects of the ELK stack via infrastructure as code.
• Working with the environment management teams to setting up Role Bases Access Control (RBAC).
• Support various internal SOC team with issues related to Elastic Stack
• Performance tuning for ECE Cluster
• Monitoring ECE Stack, manage and review logs
• Work with architecture and engineering teams to propose new tools requires for business.
• Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures for both internal and customer-facing systems
Participate in post-mortem and root cause analysis
• 5 years of total experience along with 1.5 years of solid ECE experience.
• Experience with multi-node clustering, architecture, development, implementation, and health monitoring of the indexes. Knowledge of hot/warm/cold data/index lifecycle management implementations
• 3+ years of Elasticsearch stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Beats, Kibana, and X-pack) experience in production
• 2+ Experience in a Linux/Unix environment
• 2+ Experience with Kubernetes/Docker
• Knowledge of Elasticsearch Management
• Knowledge of reindexing and data mappings
• Experience as a DevOps Engineer, SRE, or similar technical role
• Experience with Devops tool chain Gitlab, Ansible Playbook (Must have), Jenkins, Jira, Confluence