Java,Springboot ,Microservices ,MongoDB, AWS
This is a Full-Time position with Salary; annual bonus; annual merit increase; 401k matching; discounted stock purchase (can sell shares immediately); vacation; vacation buy program; health care account matching; family care account matching; adoption assistance; very generous paternity leave, etc
As a Master Software Engineer, you’ll use cutting-edge open-source frameworks and tools to deliver customer-facing web apps, back-end Java services, and highly-available RESTful APIs. Join in an engineering role and shape the next phase of innovation for Card Tech.
- Write, design, code, test, implement, debug, and validate applications & microservices; participate in code reviews; document design decisions and develop modular software components; monitor system performance metrics and identify potential risks/issues
- Collaborate in agile scrum team with product owners and fellow software engineers to deliver upon most important business and technical priorities.
- Provide active mentorship/guidance to fellow members of the agile tech team and participate in internal and external technology conference & communities.
- Lead and continuously improve, recommend software engineering & coding practices, availability, resilience
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, out-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, code quality, performance, CICD and automation.
- Coordinate and scale the evolving cloud-based solutions with product development teams.
What would you expect to work : Object Oriented Languages (Java and Go), Cloud Based Technologies (AWS, DevOps and Serverless), Front End Framework, Cutting Edge Data Tools (Python, Spark) and Machine learning models.
- Bachelor’s degree or Military experience
- At least 8 years of experience in Java hands-on development
- At least 1 year of exposure to AWS or other cloud technologies
- At least 3 years of experience using & implementing CICD process - Jenkins, Github, Junit, Sonar Qube, Docker and/or Kubernetes
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance technologies like ATDD, Cucumber, JUnit
- Master’s degree
- 5+ years of Spring Boot experience
- 3+ years of Microservices experience
- 5+ years of SQL RDBMS experience with 3+ years of MongoDB, NoSQL
- 3+ years in a tech lead role, experience designing/architecting distributed applications
- AWS Certification
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and collaborate with disparate teams
- Experience in implementing a Dashboard, monitoring for real-time and batch processing systems
- Experience in big data technologies like Kafka
- 3+ years of exposure to AWS or other cloud technologies