Change management, transformation and consulting experience, and/or business analysis and project management skills preferred
We are looking for someone to fill the role of Senior Manager, Change Management and Business Process. This is a role that will support the Finance Transformation program to meet the future needs of our business. As part of this role, you will be supporting the target operating model and change management teams in achieving their tactical and strategic objectives.
• Engage stakeholders of areas targeted for transformation to generate awareness, discuss concerns, develop timelines and adapt plans
• Develop and execute change management and process improvement strategies to help achieve the Finance Transformational change objectives. Deliverables may include change impacts, process maps, organizational design and business interaction models.
• Analyze complex data sets, develop process maps based on business input and propose optimal organizational structures based on best practices.
• Work collaboratively with project and program managers and other members of the Finance Transformation team to align change management activities with the other streams of the project.
• Track progress on change management plans and monitor transitions progress, including issue tracking, project status updates and risk mitigation strategies.
• Develop materials, key messages and presentations to help Senior Leaders be effective in their role as change leaders.
• Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or related field with HR/change management, communications and project experience.
• 5+ years of work experience.
• Change management, transformation and consulting experience, and/or business analysis and project management skills preferred.
• Ability to perform technical analysis, synthesize complex data sets and translate insights into a meaningful story to internal stakeholders.
• Understanding of service delivery models, operational effectiveness and organizational design best practices.
• Advance Excel skills with the ability to analyze results, identify underlying business trends and develop recommendations.
• PowerPoint, Visio and experience with different mapping tools preferred.
• Strong attention to detail; critical and analytical thinking skills.