Client Management, Consulting, Sales
Engineering Solutions Sales Director assimilates MobileComm’s comprehensive engineering solutions portfolio and contributes to every stage of sales planning and execution of engineering services including market segment and competitor analysis, creating, reviewing and refining sales plans, target account list and sales pipeline.
• Identify market, solution-specific and wholistic opportunities to accelerate revenue growth and improve sales efficiency
• Design programs and go-to-market strategies for our existing and potential clientele
• Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Marketing, Product, Service teams) to ensure execution of revenue growth plans
• Automate, simplify and streamline sales workflow to free non-sales time and improve productivity
• Guide development of insights for business reviews and annual planning processes
• Gather customer feedback and work cross functionally to determine how we incorporate into our offering
• Conduct analysis and synthesize recommendations for drive sound decision-making
• Create and own the sales plan and pipeline, review execution of sales plans, pipeline and account plans to track progress on lead identification and pursuit, qualify opportunities, mobilize the teams for proposal development and provide support in negotiations.
• Work closely with the C+ team for achieving new engineering sales targets.
• Responsible for net new client acquisition and revenue generation and closing deals
• Attend relevant events and presenting MobileComm’s competencies in events and networking forums
• Achieve financial growth for engineering services business unit
• Ability to sell MobileComm accelerators and services offerings through project and multi-year deals
• Ability to build relationships with C-level Client
• 10+ years of related work experience in Management Consulting and Sales at a senior level with at least 6+ years experience leading successful negotiations of 5-10M engineering engagements leveraging both on-shore and global delivery capabilities
• Strong analytical problem solving leadership skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Honed relationship-building and influencing skills with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Demonstrated people leadership: track record of developing high performing teams
• Experience developing growth strategies for sales-force driven / B2B business models
• Sophisticated executive demeanor, comfortable interacting with C-suite.
• Energized by fast-paced, high-growth environments Self-driven leader with a proven track record in engineering services sales, proactive pipeline generation, competency sales, point of view presentations, closing deals.
• The ability to build strong customer relationships and new business pipeline generation is a key for a successful candidate.
• Bachelor Degree in a related field, MBA or relevant educational Background.