PM, Good knowledge of Cyber Security, Working knowledge of Tableau would be an asset.
• Manage the end-to-end cyber security project lifecycle (from initiation to closure)
• Work with change management team to ensure changes will occur according to the predefined timelines.
• Leverage the existing resources in addressing challenges in the process.
• Execute the deployment plan as defined
• Work with the different business units in addressing challenges with scheduling of activities
• Work with the technical team to address issues experienced by support teams during deployment
• Track the inventory for deployment
• Track and provide detailed status reporting on project deployment progress.
• Experience in project management within an Agile environment, ideally in a context with impact on operations
• Demonstrated experience in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects
• Excellent organization and ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent communication in oral and written English.
• Strong customer focus
• Good knowledge of cyber security
• Working knowledge of Tableau would be an asset.
• Comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environment
• Ability to co-ordinate and mobilize technical teams
• Task and action oriented, focused on getting the job done, with the ability to handle multiple priorities