Nokia RAN, Wireless Network Deployment, Integration
The Integration Manager will also plan, and monitor service and material requirements needed to secure an efficient implementation and configuration of Telecommunications equipment. You will
This role will need to act as a project manager for our integration team so this person must have scheduling skills, technical background in Nokia RAN Integrations for LTE, 5G , UMTS etc . and as well as strong communication skills.
What You’ll Do
• Responsible for the success of integration team. Remote Team Resources management – Tools, assigning Sites, Markets, making sure all resources are aligned to support Customer Field Techs
• Provide regular reporting and overall status to the customer as well as program team
• Manage market implementation to ensure that Schedule and KPI commitments are met
• Build and maintain positive relationships with Client representatives and local market team
• Negotiate with and convince others, in a potentially adversarial environment, including customer directors, managers and staff with opposing views to accept/approve plans, technical and project recommendations Travel to other office locations and sites as needed
• Convey professional technical information via formal written documents, presentations, email, or reports to an audience of technically skilled, management and/or operational audiences
• An innovative leader, always looking for ways to improve how things are done
• Strong communicator with excellent soft skills and customer relationship experience
• Experience working with team members in remote locations
• 8-10+ years’ experience in wireless deployment projects to include deployment, construction, integration, and project management
• Ability to lead and supervise multiple people, projects, and environments
• Ability to troubleshoot with tower crews and construction team
• Technical experience with Nokia Airscale SRAN, AAFIA , Cabinets platform is preferred
• Coordinate various teams of field engineers as their Technical Leader.
• Organize and lead implementation projects. Handle work orders and compensation.
• Plan and follow up on quality assurance.
• Be a part of the negotiation with the clients for CRs .
• Face the challenges of the projects' deployment and delivery, resource planning, Interview and deploy resources.
• Coordinate improvement plans for an end to end the rollout process. Main customer interface for project follow up and escalations
• Prioritize multiple simultaneous projects to align with customer schedules and priorities
• To Share updates to all teams of any NOKIA Related Technical aspect: New Technical Bulletins, New Software’s, Documentation, Customer Standards doe COPS
Job Description Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree with 8-10 years of program management experience
• Knowledge in the RAN, Core, and/or Backhaul areas
• Experience with Network Deployments and Migrations
• Experience in Commercial Wireless Networks Operations is strongly desired
• Strong technical background in two or more of the following: 3G, 4G or 5G NOKIA RAN Networks