Hands-on experience with developing digital IoT solution • IoT landscape understanding from connectivity, data management,
We are currently recruiting an ambitious Solution Architect to join our IoT team. You will play a pivotal role in defining and building Bell IoT Solutions.
You will be working with a creative team where we expect our team members to make key decisions and take ownership over their projects. We highly encourage collaboration with our engineering teams across all projects.
• You will work closely with a friendly, passionate team located in Creekbank and Montreal
• You will have a key role and the opportunity to grow inside the organization
• You will experience awesome team spirit
• You will help to build, hire and lead the dev team
The Bell IoT team is a very collaborative and dynamic work environment. We build our new products around collaboration within BCE, team ideas and audacity. And we're excited to have you join us!
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of hands-on experience with developing digital IoT solution
• IoT landscape understanding from connectivity, data management, data analytics to visualization
• Experience working with industry analysis and enterprise technology sales.
• Experience producing technical assets or writing technical documentation.
• MS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent work experience.
• 5 years of direct experience working with a variety of enterprise solutions, designing solutions, or developing business applications.
• Experience in IoT solutions design and implementation
• Experience with public cloud SaaS and IoT services
• Experience in microservices development
• Experience in the business technology market, and expertise working closely with sales and marketing teams in SaaS solutions or related technical fields.
• Understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, database, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
• Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences.
• IoT courses and certifications is a plus
• Azure & AWS expertise especially in IoT is a plus
• Enable the design of end to end IoT solution architecture along with the delivery of the proposed solution.
• Launch products and releases with agile team
• Remain on the cutting edge of the industry's tools, technologies and trends;
• Develop new products and enhance existing products.
• Identify technical opportunities and define technical vision and strategy.
• Understand customer needs and gather technical requirements.
• Facilitate deep technical discussions with engineers, customers, partners, and executives.
• Provide customer and market feedback to product and engineering teams to help define product direction.
• Provide domain expertise around digital signage and enterprise technology, and effectively promote Bell solutions to customers, at conferences, and online.
• Support Account Managers and Sales Engineering teams as needed through all phases of new customer engagement.
• Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations adapted to technical, business, and executive partners