Excellent understanding and demonstrated practice with Scrum and other agile practices, Strong understanding of Internet of T
We are currently recruiting an ambitious project delivey lead to join our IoT team.
IoT projects require managers and executives to keep the big picture in focus. As an execution lead, you will participate in leading complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You will be participating in our strategic planning, project delivery and communications to stakeholders.
This includes agile project delivery managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects will often span across offices, between Montreal and Toronto, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the business value creation, project's progress and deadlines.
• Distinctive program management, problem solving, and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
• Excellent understanding and demonstrated practice with Scrum and other agile practices
• Excellent coaching and facilitation competencies and a passion for transformation
• Entrepreneur mindset focused on product development through iterative/experimentation methods i.e. Lean Start-up methods
• Strong understanding of Internet of Things technologies and eco-system. Ability to quickly get up to speed on complex technology, product, market challenges.
• Proven aptitude and hunger for learning, an ability to develop and implement creative ideas, and the discipline to manage different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously
• Must have positive attitude and high energy with exceptional cross-group collaboration working both within Bell and across partner teams
• Team player with a sense of humor and the ability to exercise good judgment in a rapidly changing and sometimes stressful environment.
• Must have a deep understanding of Agile and Waterfall Project delivery methodologies (Project charter, scrums, scaled agile frameworks, risk management, etc.)
• Strong business process mapping skills to initiate lean process improvement initiatives.
• Work with internal engineering teams and external take to market organizations (Business Market) to provide technical feedback on product & feature definition, feasibility, scoping and development
• Organizing and leading scrum team routines and other software delivery activities
• Supporting the team in becoming self-governing in scrum methodology
• Coaching the scrum team to improve efficiency
• Setting and tracking delivery KPIs
• Participating in the ideation of new services, products, features, and solutions
• Assisting in understanding of business problems, problems-to-solve, and business priorities to make sure the team's focus and work priorities enable the delivery of business objectives and customer value
• Educational background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Networking, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
• 4 or more years of experience in project management with scrum methodology in an area of technology development, software development or tools solution management
• Understanding of modern software development lifecycle, infra automation, continuous integration/deployment, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models
• Professional Scrum Master certification is an asset
• Knowledge of IoT market trends, industry players, and new technologies is an asset