3 years of product management, SaaS engineering or related experience. • Experience with product management or product desi
We are currently recruiting an ambitious and passionate solution lead to join our IoT team.
You will be leading a small team. Being organized across multiple small teams allows our team members to make key decisions and take ownership over their projects. We highly encourage collaboration within our engineering teams across all projects.
• You will work closely with a friendly, passionate team located in Montreal and Toronto
• You will have a key role and the opportunity to grow inside the organization
• You will experience awesome team spirit
• You will help to build, hire and lead the engineering team
The IoT team is a very collaborative and dynamic work environment. We build our new products around collaboration, team ideas and audacity. And we're excited to have you join us!
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of product management, SaaS engineering or related experience.
• Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
• Experience developing Internet of Things products and technologies.
• Master of Science or Business, or PhD.
• 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience building Internet of Things solutions platforms, and knowledge in industry 4.0
• Experience with managing products for software developers and development experience using various development frameworks.
• Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing; understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. payments, loyalty, subscriptions, etc.).
• Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve digital product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
• Launch products and releases on a regular basis.
• Develop new products and enhance existing products.
• Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
• Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
• Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.