- Provide 24/ 7 L1 support on E/// RAN network elements and Perform L1 Health Checks and rectify any issues found.
- Perform L1 troubleshooting and Fault restoration, coordinating with 3rd parties, escalate to client management
- Update TT with L1 fault information, impact analysis and rectification and Provide interface to other support levels and teams.
- Capture network data i.e. logs & Follow agreed escalation timeframes. & Join and provide updates on technical bridges.
- Provide technical support to field operations and maintenance personnel on GSM,UMTS and
LTE deployment for site integration and verification, start up and commissioning, O & M, alarms resolution and escalation and hardware modernization.
- Overall responsibility for RAN network element technical issue handling. Perform problem analysis on RSSI/VSWR and clearing alarm and troubleshooting UMTS,LTE. Like (TMAs, RETs, Configuration, etc)
- Provide RSSI and VSWR troubleshooting providing support and guidance to tower crews.
for (PIMS, Sweeps, sky-shots, dummy load testing, HW swap).
- Create scripts and troubleshooting in-house tools.
- UMTS/LTE parameter auditing, changes/new features (CIQ/Scripts, integration & troubleshooting, site )
- Parameter baseline alignment for new integrated sites with Golden parameters.
- ANR activation, Tier 1 Neighbor relation creation/deletion
- RET configuration/definition and Troubleshooting on Antennas
- Daily Network KPI Monitoring and reporting and analysis.
- 4+ years of experience in troubleshooting and optimization of UMTS or LTE networks.
- 2G/3G/4G RF network optimization and troubleshooting processes knowledge and experience with E/// RAN Products.