MUST HAVE requirements.
• Check any PIM related issues using PIM tools, Spectrum Analyzers and other tools AT&T provides (all tools to be provided by AT&T)
• Check any external PIM sources and report to AT&T OPS team for resolution
• Check RET, RET Labels and align the labels/scripts (using ENM/Pictures)
• Support field troubleshooting and Operations teams by helping them with lock/unlock, alarm checks, RSSI, VSWR, swap checks/corrections, Squid alarms/configurations, AMOS CV creations and restorations
• Provide site clean package to Ericsson PoC to close tickets in AT&T systems after IX/troubleshooting is completed and sites are alarm free
• Working with Triage teams to resolve and conclude on Root Cause and document the root cause. Alarm details, RET final readings, Mechanical tilts readings, Antenna direction and conditions
• Update Quantum and other OPS tools with in AT&T
• Review all Close out reports from troubleshooting GC vendors and help close tickets
• Comparison of As-Built vs CDs
• Prioritize and resolve work cascaded by design team
• Checking alarms and root cause analysis for the live carriers in Quantum to determine the actual date of degradation and correlate with CX, IX/EF&I dates
• Using BO and Optima tools from AT&T and checking performance of the sites and suggest/make changes as needed to improve performance of the live nodes while new carriers are getting Integrated.
• Will be fully responsible for updating any tools, trackers, ticketing systems and customer worksheets as needed.
• Joint field visit is required only on 20% of the sites with drive test team
• No field visit beyond 3 hrs (One way) from AT&T office in Tustin. Photos will be provided in case required for troubleshooting