Cloud Experience (A must), Network engineer , Expert level hands on experience on LAN and WAN networks, Advanced knowledge on
Role duties and Accountabilities include:
• Plan, design, configure networking into our Cloud infrastructure.
• Provide engineering support on end-to-end problem resolution and root cause analysis in collaboration with other functional groups, business units and vendors
• Lead new design and service catalog standards and instructions
• Document design solutions and conduct project training and information sharing sessions
• As part of continuous improvement approach, contribute or lead process improvement initiatives typically associated with delivery cycle times and efficiency
• Layer 3 support for production network
• Expert level hands on experience on LAN and WAN networks
• Advanced knowledge on information security systems such a firewall, IPS, DDoS prevention
• In depth knowledge of protocols such as BGP, MPLS, ISIS, eVPN
• Strong hands scripting and programming experience in python, Ansible, shell or equivalent
• Hands on experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare, KVM, Linux Containers, Docker
• Hands on experience with networking physical layer technologies
• Knowledge of Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization such as OpenStack, SDN/NFV, OpenDaylight or ONOS considered a strong asset
• Interest in working in an agile/devops environment
• Very autonomous and able to work in ambiguous circumstances
• Bachelor degree in computer/electrical Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Able to lead the resolution of complex problems, involving many partners both internal and external across multiple systems or processes
• Strong technical leadership, teamwork, negotiating and technical decision-making skills.
• Excellent English written and verbal skills and strong interpersonal skills