Mature PM Discipline - approach on execution; Solid Customer Interaction, articulate, drive collaboration; Conceptual thinker
• Lead, plan, organize, and implement the development of project plans collaboratively involving required stakeholders
• Effectively engage, collaborate, lead, and influence cross-functional teams to deliver the highest level of quality on the projects within committed timeline and scope, and meeting all project requirements and deliverables
• Providing regular updates, including written status reports regarding project scope, issues, financials, risks, and mitigations.
• Engage, collaborate, and build strong relationships with both internal and customer stakeholders and instill confidence to ensure alignment to and delivery of the project plan.
• Create and manage project change requests
• Measure project performance and progress using required systems, tools, and techniques.
• Authentic, professional and confident communicator able to influence internal project teams and customer stakeholders through effective communication and presentation skills
• Have a minimum of 7-10 years experience in project management managing large scale complex deployments and have a valid PMP certificate (preferred) with excellent project management skills in identifying/managing risks/issues.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in access network deployment, construction, equipment and / or technology deployment and quality management as prefer
• Be highly self-motivated with proactive & creative approach to problem solving
• Proven excellence in communications and documentation with project management collaterals and meetings including executive project status reports
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects through effective prioritization while meeting timelines
• Strong analytical skills in order to be able to interpret data and generate insights and actions
• Past experience in delivering an Integrated risk management program or solution
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Marketing is an asset.
• High level of computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project