Yammer, SAP SuccessFactors , SAP JAM , Facebook ,Cloud based intranet applications ,Adobe Photoshop ,Final Cut, Camtasia
We are looking for a highly motivated Digital HR Consultant, who will be focused on modern workplace best practices, systems administration, and employee collaboration enablement. This individual must be a positive, creative and collaborative team player with strong problem solving and communication skills. The Digital HR Consultant will be responsible for supporting our internal employee collaboration platform (SAP JAM), enabling our employees to maximize the tools potential, and assist with Bell's modern workplace strategic projects as needed - to drive simplicity, ease of use and improve people performance.
Reporting to the Consultant, Digital HR (Collaboration), this person will possess consulting, business knowledge interpretation, and solution expertise skills to effectively leverage the technology into Bell's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results. This position includes system administration, collaboration community management, tool promotion, planning, data analysis, configuration, pre and post release testing and overall support of the platform.
Additional SAP SuccessFactors/ Digital HR system projects may also become part of your portfolio as needed. Bell is currently using SuccessFactors for Collaboration/JAM, Learning, Performance, Talent, Succession, Recruitment, Job posting and Onboarding.
• Take accountability for assigned key elements of the work plan for Bell's employee collaboration implementation, including research, gap analysis, testing, configuration, etc.
• Identify and propose system/process (UX/DX) enhancements that drive simplicity, ease of use and people performance improvements.
• Research and summarize industry best practices to direct high impact project selections that will help keep Bell at the forefront of employee engagement and retention.
• Perform key business analysis tasks on projects to ensure project scope and deliverables will achieve required business impacts.
• Manage prioritized projects through implementation driving desired business results on time and on budget.
• Partner with Learning and Engagement team to assist with employee engagement/development initiatives and various tasks to ensure system and program success.
• Partner with numerous internal project/program primes, client groups, procurement and external vendor partners to promote employee collaboration and show how it can solve business problems.
• Able to search for solutions independently, think outside-the-box, and be creative.
• Develop and maintain detailed documentation of procedures and methods to ensure proper business continuity. Self-serve training creation skills an asset.
• Assist with mandatory SuccessFactors releases (application upgrades).
• Assist with the selection and implementation of optional functionality that can drive desired business change.
• Provide troubleshooting expertise to project/program primes, HR and end users on an ad-hoc basis.
• Troubleshoot integration and data issues in partnership with IT business partners as needed.
• Provide input and expertise into the configuration of the SuccessFactors modules as needed.
• Produce and maintain relevant metrics for corporate engagement presentations or community analysis reports.
• Submit and manage tickets to SAP SuccessFactors as required.
• Perform SAP JAM Administration tasks as required.
• 2-5 years' of experience with employee collaboration system configuration, implementation, administration and support (SAP, Facebook, Microsoft, etc)
• 2-5 years' experience working in modern workplace, internal communications, employee engagement, or social media spaces.
• Proven large-scale project management and leadership skills, success in supporting organization-wide implementations moving quickly from concepts to execution bringing stakeholders along with appropriate communication & change management.
• Proven record of accomplishment of delivering projects on time and on budget.
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills with colleagues, clients, vendors and executives.
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, customer/employee support skills and willingness to learn.
• Organized, detail-oriented and can manage time effectively with top-notch prioritization skills.
• Flexibility and Adaptability in performing multiple tasks (sometimes simultaneously) whilst under pressure.
• Comfortable with and have an aptitude for technical work.
• Comfortable and proficient with communicating directly with all employee levels (i.e. Front-line to Executive)
• Familiarity with multi-channel communications plans and strategies
• Ability to translate complicated/complex terminology into easily understood analogies or concepts.
• Disciplined and autonomous - someone who knows how to problem solve with little guidance.
• Ability to identify areas where automation can improve administrator tasks and implement automation solutions to improve workflow.
• Proven ability to collaborate through engagement with internal clients and external partners.
• Bilingualism is an asset.
• Bachelor's degree in IT Systems Administration, Management, HR, Organizational Development, Communications, HRIS, HRIT, or related field of study
• Intermediate knowledge of:
• Microsoft M365 (Office 365) Suite
• SharePoint 2010 - Online
• SAP SuccessFactors
• SAP JAM
• Cloud based intranet applications
• Adobe Photoshop
• Final Cut, Camtasia
• Advanced experience with all SuccessFactors modules: Onboarding, Performance, Goals, Succession, Collaboration, LMS, Role-Based Permissions including strong working knowledge of configuration and administration