Requisition Id : ERC2019
UTRAN Engineer Technically competent with Nokia AirScale, troubleshooting PIM issues
• UTRAN Engineer with RF competence - Nokia Engineer for Pacific North West market
• Technically competent with Nokia AirScale
• Good customer facing skills/project lead/management experience who can help build customer trust.
• Has deep Nokia product & OSS knowledge, understanding of RF KPIs& RFDS.
• Experienced in identifying and troubleshooting PIM issues on sites
• Have detailed understanding of PIM, PIM sources, PIM mitigation process.
• Analyze degraded sites, LTE KPI reports, Alarms
• Long term assignment
• Understand the implementation of the Nokia product configuration / integration work for RAN Nodes (eNB/BBU/RRH).
• End-to-End technical understanding of Design , Integration process and LTE performance monitoring.
• Analytical learning and researching skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Proficient computer user with Microsoft Office knowledge.
• Problem identification, organization, and resolution skills at an intermediate level. Understand the Nokia product Releases, Feature Sets, and associated parameters.
• Collaborate with engineering teams addressing multiple market performing analytical, investigative, and/or Alarms troubleshooting.
• Ownership and accountability of projects/programs leveraging personal knowledge and organizational skills to increase team efficiency, facilitate personal development and mentor colleagues.
• Attention to detail a must
• Interface and provide guidance to offshore team in support of completion of deliverables.
• Minimum BSEE/BSCS and 5 years of applicable experience. MSEE preferred. Applicable experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
• Experience of Nokia Integration Process/Alarms troubleshooting & Major LTE performance Monitoring
• Understanding of RNDCIQ and RFDS and how that affects scripting & integration requirements.
• Demonstrated agile methodologies.
• Developed and supported RESTful(API) services.
• Demonstrated research and problem-solving skills via prior work experience.
• Basic domain experience: LTE Radio Access Network.
• Working knowledge of Nokia MO structure.
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest