Ability to prepare BA documentation, requirements, test plans and ability to perform testing • Familiar with Agile methodol
The Business Data Provisioning delivery team, a unit of Information Technology, is a dynamic team comprised of project managers, technical leads, delivery primes and business analysts accountable for delivering projects from the NTI, NPI and Operations work programs in support of Bell's Operations' functions including Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Technology and Development, Engineering, Network Planning and Provisioning and new Product/Technology Introduction. This team is responsible for the design, delivery and execution of integrated IT solutions to support the introduction of Bell's new technologies and services. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to fulfill the Business Analyst role on various delivery projects.
Job descriptions and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will function in a project-based Agile environment under the direction of the Program Delivery Prime and Project Manager, collaborating with various information technology, network, operations and product subject-matter experts to produce quality system requirements documentation. They will be responsible for analyzing project documentation (BRD, Conceptual Solution, Operational Impact Document, NRD, etc) to identify, define and document the system requirements and impacts for IT delivery teams. They will develop test plans and test cases and will perform comprehensive validation and regression testing in adherence with standard IT delivery best practices.
They will build strong partnerships with sponsors, clients and vendors to validate application designs and achieve alignment and buy-in through their ability to see the business problem and help drive the correct business solution. They will provide a key interface to the IT team to communicate business requirements possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills including interviewing, business writing and as required, developing presentations that clearly and concisely explain both the requirements and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences of project managers, clients, sponsors and vendors. They will be responsible to apprise the project managers on delivery status, identify associated delivery risks, dependencies along with detailing and quantifying impacts.
The successful candidate will have:
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Telecommunications and/or 3-5 years experience in the Business Analyst role.
• Proven leadership, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an exceptional ability for time management and task prioritization and facilitation/negotiation skills.
• Familiarity with Telecommunications Sales & Ordering, Provisioning & Assurance and NP&P systems and processes.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
• Verbal and written communication skills in both official languages is an asset
• Ability to travel within/between Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto depending on project needs
• Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams using conference calls and online conferencing utilities (e.g. Meeting collaboration tools)
• Permanent tele-working is not available