Cloud IMS Core Engineer(Remote)
- Plainfield, New Jersey,United States
- 1 year ago
Requisition Id : NK0716
Experience deploying VNF or CNFs on CBIS/NCS with CBAM and CBND,Linux,Layer2/Layer3 Data Networking,Volte IMS
On-site (Murray Hill , NJ) and/or Remote but available US hours.
Required Expertise :
Looking for skilled candidates to come in and contribute immediately to a very aggressive Solution Validation (NSVT) Program which includes end-to-end solution testing and providing SME-level support for the development of service team deliverables. The candidates should have a high level of technical skills across a number of areas which include Cloud/OpenStack, VNF and CNF onboarding, background in Volte/IMS operations, applications and core flows, end-to-end testing, tools and automation frameworks.
Role Qualification :
Key qualifications for the role: (Leadership/Professional competencies/Skills/Knowledge)
As the job position requires End-to-End solution Integration and test expertise, the candidate must possess in-depth and comprehensive knowledge in several of the following technologies:
• Minimum of 5+ years technical experience (desirable)
• Hands-on LINUX knowledge and scripting experience
• Good understanding of Nokia’s CloudBand Platform and/or OpenStack Platform for Cloud Computing is a must.
• Experience deploying VNF or CNFs on CBIS/NCS with CBAM and CBND
• Service and network orchestration experience a plus
• Understanding of VNF Heat templates and CNF NSD Work Flows, Helm Charts and value files. (Highly desirable)
• Good understanding of Nokia’s virtual VoLTE IMS offerings (highly desirable),
• Willingness and an ability to learn new products, including 3rd party products,
• Layer2/Layer3 Data Networking (highly desirable),
• IPv4 and IPv6 experience and knowledge required.
• IMS-based networks (desirable),
• Detailed understanding and knowledge of SIP, H.248, IMS interfaces,
• Wireless 3G/4G/5G networks (desirable)
• Good communication skills
Specific additional information:
• Bachelor / Master’s in Computer or Electrical Engineering
• Language skills: English
Familiarity with tools such as wireshark, tshare, tcpdump, snoop, etc. to troubleshoot would prove helpful.