Agile Network Project Manager, Network Architecture, Security Experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, and disciplined individual to join our team. We are looking for an Agile Network Project Manager with network architecture and security experience.
Job duties / accountabilities:
The Project Manager will play a key role in planning and leading a Data Centre Re-Architecture program in an Agile delivery model in partnership with other Network, IT and Corporate Security stakeholders.
Core activities include the following:
• Delivery lifecycle - manage the delivery lifecycle for projects which introduce new functionality and capabilities to the organization
• Stakeholder management - effectively partner and communicate with project stakeholders at all levels of the organization and in both business and IT functions
• Financial management - forecasting, budget tracking, analysis and communication
• Risk management - identification, mitigation and communication of all project risks.
• Status and communication management - prepare and present project status at the working team and director levels
• Change management - ensure efficient and timely management of necessary processes
• Process management - ensure delivery of best practices and overall project health.
Essential skills / competencies:
• Agile Project Management certified with experience in agile environment
• At least five (5) years program/project management experience and a demonstrated track record in large complex Network programs and projects, working with virtual teams across multiple geographic locations.
• Working knowledge of enterprise security key principals, including data security standards, architecture, cross-component solution sets, business processes and systems integration.
• Established leadership role in Agile delivery for both solution implementations and upgrades, with a key focus on application, integration, and infrastructure projects.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills - experience preparing and delivering management presentations and reports.
• Exemplary customer service skills - strong desire to help internal and external users.
• Strong positive, can-do attitude.
• Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment and be a member of a closely-knit, high performance team.
• Desire to learn and become familiar with new technologies; assimilate knowledge quickly and effectively.
• Self-motivated with a strong tolerance to ambiguity and change.
• Ensure the sponsor's business requirements have been clearly defined and documented.
• Work with business owners, Solution, System and Enterprise Architects, Technical Subject Matter Experts and vendors to evaluate solutions, based on requirements that meet the organization strategies regarding technical solutions to solve business problems.
• Manage the day-to-day aspects of large-scale projects leveraging industry best practices and project management disciplines.
• Proactively address evolving business requirements and work program priorities.
• Formalize and manage project scope, actively identifying and managing changes.
• Work across teams to ensure production readiness of project deliverable and seamless transition to support.
• Strong documentation management skills leveraging project repository to share key documents and lessons learned for support, audit, future roadmap and delivery requirements.
• Agile Project Management certified
• Formal project management training and PMI PMP certification is desirable but not mandatory
• University degree or equivalent post-secondary education
• Proficiency using Project Management Tools, including MS OFFICE products
• Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple projects
• Availability to work occasional weekends and evenings to meet project deadlines and available to work occasional overnights to take part in deployment activities
• PMP Certification is preferred
• Bachelor's Degree or work experience