Hands-on experience with networking software, protocols and models (ONAP, Opendaylight, Openstack, YANG, TOSCA, HEAT, Netconf
The Network Cloud team is responsible for building, maintaining and operating Network Infrastructure. We enable the client’s Network team to virtualize and cloudify network services and applications.
At the forefront of our transformation, the team is responsible for the development and operations the network automation platform supporting client’s SDN and NFV network strategy. As a Software developer, you will design, build and maintain scalable and resilient software environments, lead the evolution of our continuous integration/continuous deployment infrastructure, as well as ensuring daily platform availability and operations that will support our vision towards an automated, self-optimized and self-healed network.
• Design, code, test and deliver the services and functions with production quality.
• Support development our Network Service Orchestration platform, the core platform designed to automate our SDN (Software-Defined-Networking) and NFV (Network Function Virtualization) enabled intelligent network in real-time.
• Contribute to implement good software development practices: continuous integration (CI), continuous deployment (CD), static code analysis, test automation (TDD), etc.
• Actively participate to implement DevOps concepts.
• Define requirements and specifications with internal groups in an Agile setting (Epics and User Stories)
• Bachelor's degree in IT, software engineering or equivalent.
• 1-3 years of technical or operation experience in network or IT.
• Extensive experience with Linux administration and tuning (Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL).
• Proficiency in Shell, Python, and Go is a plus.
• Proficiency in building and running apps within Docker.
• Strong experience delivering and operating large, distributed, and resilient (micro-services) software systems in cloud environments such as Kubernetes.
• Strong experience in automation tools such as Helm, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, and Chef.
• Experience in CI/CD implementations (e.g. Git, Jenkins, GoCD, GitLAB, Nexus, Artifactory) to develop the fully automated CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience in Storage (SAN), Backup (BAN) and VMware environment.
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with a good sense of humour.
• Team player who always put the interest of the team above all other priorities.
• Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement in day-to-day work and take appropriate actions.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Strong time management skills and work ethic (highly motivated) to manage multiple projects/accountabilities.
• Hands-on experience with networking software, protocols and models (ONAP, Opendaylight, Openstack, YANG, TOSCA, HEAT, Netconf/RESTconf, SNMP, CLI, BGP, IPv6).
• Experience with micro-services software architecture (and RESTful APIs) and container environments (Docker, Kubernetes).
• Experience contributing to open source projects.