Security Controls, Firewall Policy Compliance, Organizational and Communication skills
Position Scope & Complexity Considerations:
The Compliance Specialist position requires a good knowledge of aspects of operational compliance, processes and applications needed to support operational deliverables.
The successful candidate will understand all the requirements of compliance management agreed with the customer, related to operational performance and deliverables as defined in the contracts.
Work will be performed during normal business hours. This position requires a functional knowledge of English, bilingual with French proficiency is preferred.
Your responsibilities will be :
• Coordinates evidence gathering needed for compliance with requirements and controls.
• Assist the operations teams to ensure compliance continuity.
• Document all aspects associated with compliance checks and requirements.
• Keep abreast of compliance guidelines.
• Collaborates with the governance team on all aspects surrounding compliance
• Analyze and provide criteria for developing the automation controls strategy
• Ensure the production of reports (evidence) with regards to automation controls strategy.
• Ensure daily monitoring of all activities that may affect compliance elements.
• Review audit reports, making recommendations supporting continuous improvement
• In collaboration with the security analyst of ]SOC, analyze security reports and make recommendations.
• Meet with customers summarize security reports and propose recommendations / solutions.
Your qualifications/ competencies are:
• University or college degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with five years in the field of information systems
• Knowledge of NIST, ISO 27001, ITIL, SAS 70 (or 5025), PCI-DSS, SOC2 and other regulatory compliance frameworks and standards
• CISM or CISA Certification is an asset
• Experience with Security tools (Arcsight, Algosec etc)
• General knowledge of network security equipment and applications such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN), firewall, intrusion prevention system, management systems and Security Information and Events Management (SIEM).
• Initiative, organizational skills and ability to work in a team.
• Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills, particularly with the ability to define advanced technical topics and get the consensus of the business and technical people.
• Excellent spoken and written communication in English; additional French proficiency is preferred.