Experience with networks, solution or enterprise architecture and data analysis, Technical Experience of automation workflow
Business Analyst Contractor -Network Architecture
We are currently seeking an Intermediate IT Business Analyst Contractor with network infrastructure and security experience. This position reports to Senior Specialist Security Architecture and works alongside the IT Project Manager, Architect & Designer. The position requires a self-starter with solid business analyst abilities and excellent documentation skills. The candidate should have the ability to work from a high to low level of detail and have a strong mix of analytical and technical skills.
Working knowledge of data network and technical background highly desired.
• Gather business requirements, identify and define business opportunities and lead the development and implementation of IT solutions that meet business needs.
• Providing support on software developing for developer on vendor document, API and others.
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients. Generate or update existing user and technical documentation.
• Create and maintain standards, processes, protocols and compliance activities.
• Technical Experience - Experience with networks, solution or enterprise architecture and data analysis a plus. Past or current experience in programming and data modeling is also a plus
• Technical Experience of software developing and integration procedures.
• Technical Experience of automation workflow and tools: Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence and Camunda
• Familiar with software developing and experience of using API to validate the outcome
• Working knowledge of information security concepts and technologies such as: least privilege, networking, network segmentation, firewalls, network analyzers, etc.
• Proven practice of PPM or CPDEP methodology (Similar to Waterfall) and/or related PM skills. Demonstrated leadership capabilities to influence others without direct supervision. Comfortable facilitating meetings, negotiating with vendors and presenting to groups.
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a technical discipline (e.g., engineering) preferred, or technical certifications, or related experience
• Minimum of seven years working in Information Technology