Advanced Networking experience, Advanced cyber-security experience, Experience with IMS, SIP Signaling, wireless access techn
We are looking for:
A candidate to work with internal and external stakeholders to design, deploy, maintain and support new features for the Next Generation Push to Talk Service, integrating its architecture with a broad range of telecommunication environments within and outside Client’s Network.
Among the key responsibilities, you will:
• Design and develop systems architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards;
• Take responsibility for technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications, as well as develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings.
• Assess the integration of products/services proposed and its compatibility as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
• Develop strategic technology initiatives related to the evolution of Bell PTT to meet business and customer demands.
• Coordinate and participate in implementation, verification and acceptance testing of new hardware, new software, software upgrades or features.
• Plan solution delivery steps and deployment phases for new network solutions or upgrades.
• Review vendor IP and Network Documents to ensure solutions proposed adhere to Bell specified standards and Network architectures
• Troubleshoot complex problems and identify solutions and recommendations
• Work with various support teams to understand and resolve service outage and complete outage/post mortem reports
• Work with vendors, stakeholders and customers to understand product and solution roadmaps
You should have the following essential qualifications:
• 5-10 years experience.
• Degree in computers science, computer/electrical engineering or equivalent
• Ability to slice and dice a business/system problem into an easy modular and maintainable solution with the team's support
• Ability to oversee the running of applications and determine enhancements.
• Ability and experience developing architecture documentation, diagrams, procedures and project plans.
• Advanced Networking experience (including areas such as routing, load balancing, and architecture concepts such as NML, MPLS, ICN, DMZ/zoning, etc.)
• Advanced cyber-security experience (including areas such as authentication, encryption, identity and access management)
• Experience with IMS, SIP Signaling, wireless access technologies like 5G/LTE/HSPA+/Wifi
• Experience working in an Agile team environment and embodies the Agile philosophy
• Self-sufficient and strong ability to adapt to changes
• Ability to motivate others and promote team spirit and employee value
• Proficient in both written and oral communication
It would be great if you also have/are:
• Knowledge and experience with Push To Talk (OMA-PoC standard, 3GPP Release 13 or equivalent), VoLTE or other VOIP applications
• Experience in Value Added Services and mobile application integration
• Experience with Land Mobile Radio and Radio Systems knowledge
• Experience with Virtualization and Cloud based solutions
• Experience with micro-services software architecture (and RESTful and/or gRPC APIs) and container environments (Docker, Kubernetes)