End-to-end architecture, Experience with Vue.JS, Python (Django), Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices
Responsible for providing leadership and design initiatives for the creation of technological solutions. Develops architecture and integration to support medium and large-scale initiatives. Defines the scope, plans and deliverables of projects, including costs and schedules. Qualifications: proven experience in architecture delivery and IT planning; ability to produce IT solutions independently and collaboratively; experience or training related to one or more architecture and delivery frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.) / More on the position: The mandate of our team is to implement a self-service platform to provide cloud infrastructures on demand to all tenants of the company, by exploiting the microservices available and the various API products.
• Use the principles of cloud design to build an application using microservices.
• Design a method of continuous integration and continuous development (Gitlab-Ci).
• Understand complex problems and design solutions to meet customer needs.
• Apply network concepts as well as detailed customer requirements in the design of software that can be implemented by a team.
• Integrate and implement big ideas, not just what can be easily accomplished.
• Design and produce advanced analytics functionalities for a range of software applications.
• Contribute to the development of the master plan and the implementation of a standardized cloud technology platform.
• Foster adoption of standardized technologies and platforms among software developers across the organization.
• Collaborate with teams across the organization to help transfer knowledge and reuse codes.
Lead and supervise a team of software developers.
• Provide deadline estimates and contribute to project planning.
• Continually acquire and develop skills in software, networking and the latest industry trends.
• Define end-to-end application architecture and integration points using other tools or systems and the team.
Knowledge and experience:
• Extensive experience in web application design (front-end, back-end, API layer).
• Strong knowledge of SQL and NOSQL databases.
• Extensive experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and microservice applications.
• Experience in development and operation.
• Extensive experience with at least one programming language (Python, Java, Golang).
• Knowledge of NODE.JS and Vue.JS.
• Extensive knowledge of integration test frameworks: unit tests, integration, Gherkin, etc.
Knowledge of test and behavior based software development methods.
• Mastery of Git.
• Basic knowledge of the software life cycle, development tools, the design process, version control and product verification.
• Experience in application integration, including recommendation and validation of solution design.
Even better :
• Concrete experience of working with public or hybrid cloud architectures and solutions.
• Experience with virtualization platforms.
* Knowledge of French is mandatory for the needs of the position