Generation/review of completed bid packages,project schedules,site audits,on-site construction mgmt
Construction Manager II :
- Is responsible for field supervision and quality control for coordination of new site construction.
- Generation/review of completed bid packages, coordination of site visits with engineers and contractors, generation/review of project schedules, reporting, site audits, on-site construction management of subcontractors and other duties as assigned.
- The candidate works directly with subcontractors to facilitate installation of provided equipment.
- The candidate is responsible for coordination and order of power and telephone facilities.
- The candidate is responsible for overall installation of all construction work required for the site to be on air in the month planned.
- The candidate is also responsible to ensure quality control measures are followed and site is completed per design standards.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience required.
Applicant must have telecomm construction project management experience.
- Directing and providing technical guidance to outside engineering firms, contractors, and vendors; and coordinating utilities, access, and inspections.
- Supporting and coordinating all aspects of construction project activities for multiple cell sites in support of site modifications and other construction projects within assigned markets.
- Managing multiple construction projects on time and within budget.