- Plano, Texas,United States
- 1 year ago
Requisition Id : 52083
• Strong knowledge of wireless technologies (GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, LTE and 5G) and related protocols.
• 5+ yrs experience of integrations with major wireless vendors specifically Ericsson.
• 5+ yrs experience of integration GSM, WCDMA and LTE.
• 5+ yrs Experience of working with Integration MOPs and be able to build or refine the MOP.
• 5+ yrs Experience to provide technical support to business teams for defining SOW and steps of integration in proposal development, to define technical solutions that involves a number of products (Ericsson and 3PP)
• 5+ yrs Experience to perform product testing in a lab
• 5+ yrs Experience in consulting, preferred but not required.
• 5+ yrs Experience of being a team lead or Integration SME
• 5+ years' Experience in any Construction or Integration War-Room for RETs, PIM, Alarms, RSSI etc.
• Ability to work for Field Engineers and guide them on issues to trouble shooting.
• Expertise in Ericsson MO Structure to convert parameters in CLI scripts
• Expertise in MOShell, Scripting or troubleshooting the scripts for Integration
• Expert in using WinFIOL, SecureCRT etc. tools and be able to run secure commands
• Familiar with commands for Ericsson BSC, RNC, eNodeBs and GNodeB
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of the organization and customer.
• Must be comfortable in preparing and delivering presentations both externally and internally.
• Domestic and international travel required, but should not exceed 3-4 business days per month.
• Able to work with cross functional teams, coach, mentor, explain solutions, technology, train others
• Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Non-mobility position