Requisition Id : BCEJP00018073
Exp. in designing new process and governance.Proficient in Project Management methodology.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
• Overall end-to-end ownership of multiple delivery projects throughout the development lifecycle.
• Leads the quantification of requirements (process and system) for the business solution and the translation of those business needs into IS/IT and vendor requirements.
• Accountable to identify/raise project issues and drive the resolution of design and delivery issues with the project delivery units and to oversee the development and implementation of the business solution.
• Negotiates and confirms scope of system and process changes with key stakeholders, identifying business opportunities and options resulting from system solution design and development.
• Identifies and monitors the benefits associated with the business solution.
• Resources and builds core and extended project teams.
• Directly responsible for PM's, BA's and SME direct reports as well as contractors.
• Regularly interfaces with all appropriate stakeholders to ensure smooth transition of the business solution throughout the project lifecycle.
• Builds and maintains strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
• Responsible for YEE and program/project budget and forecasting.
• Assist in project planning and costing for multi-year strategic plan, support all PEATS and finance project delivery obligations following IT practices.
• Strong people/team leadership skills
• Strong negotiation and facilitation skills
• At least 5 years previous experience as a Project Manager
• Extensive experience in managing project delivery involving multi-tiered systems integration.
• Ability to gain management support and work effectively at all levels across the organization and across departments within our organization
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to act as the sponsor and customer advocate throughout the project lifecycle
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
• Sound business acumen
• Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
• Project Finance, Budget (Knowledge of SAP) and Governance Processes (PEATS/IPC/ICEC)
• Experience in key business domains such as Bell Resiliency Health and Safety, Corporate Fraud and or Revenue management are valuable competencies
• Demonstrated experience in delivering and executing on key projects through cross functional teams
• Experienced in designing new process and governance
• Proficient in Project Management methodology
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Identify dependencies/interdependencies
• Conflict resolution/negotiation
• Ability to assess and articulate customer needs/requirements and develop potential solutions
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to influence at all levels
• Problem solving
• Ability to build/document a timeline
• College certificate or University degree (business, computer science)
• Project Management Certifications and or work experience equivalents
Bilingualism is a significant asset (English and French)
CDG ISO 14001:2004
Callas/Fort with Minority Supplier Development Council
NCTRCA Minority Buiseness Enterprise Certification
CDG OHSAS 18001:2007
Graham Bell Innovation
Huawei Gold Partner
Fastest Growing Fastest