Natural sales leader, Experience in Telecommunications IT or a closely related discipline
Are you an a passionate, energetic, innovative, cutting-edge, tech savvy sales leader who can help us gain a better competitive edge in the Information and Communication Technology marketplace as we continue on our path of growth? Then this may be the job for you!!
MobileComm Professionals, Inc is a well-established leading global engineering solutions and Talent Acquisition company with business offerings in North American and Asia Pacific regions. We have an excellent culture and are well known for taking care of our employees. We are very proud of the many long-term customers we have and the reputation we have in the industries and communities we serve.
We are seeking a highly relational and visionary sales leader who can continue the care and concern we have for our clientele. We welcome new and creative sales strategies that will further drive our business profitability and growth throughout our multi-continent markets and beyond as we continue our growth pattern into arenas.
The Director of Sales is a vital role in our organization as you are responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning and growth of our Talent Acquisition Portfolio and are an integral member of our management team. You will be based out of our Richardson, Texas corporate office.
The Director of Sales is considered a top decision maker and influencer in our company. We will give you the tools and resources you need and the authority to set and accomplish the strategic sales goals and objectives of the company. We will look to this person to generate ideas and bring new technologies and processes to our company to help us grow the Talent Acquisition Business vertical by effectively managing and expanding the business in order to retain existing business and provide new business growth for the company
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Create, refine and implement creative and innovative sales strategies that drive growth and profitability
• Provide leadership and motivation to create a successful and productive department that achieves their goals and produces positive results.
• Develop and expand our relationships and market penetration.
• Analyze market opportunities and growth
• Continuously monitor the effectiveness of sales strategies and adjust goals as needed
• Achieve market share by developing and establishing promotional strategies and implementing advertising campaigns
• Direct and oversee the training and supervision of recruitment staff to achieve preset levels of performance in terms of quantity and quality of work performed with particular emphasis on customer deliverables and strategic plan goals
• Research and develop opportunities for change of business operations which can benefit the company
• Accumulate, analyze and deliver information to officers of the company that impacts their areas of responsibility
• Participate and make presentations at Board of Directors meetings
• Represents company at industry events
• Adhere to company Code of Conduct to conduct yourself in a professional and ethical manner in or away from the office as your actions should always reflect positively on the company
• A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives under pressure coupled with being a true team player.
• Master Relationship Builder who thrives in fully developing previously existing client relationships as well generating new accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline from a 4-year accredited university preferred but not required
• A minimum of 10 years of sales experience with at least 5 at the VP/Director level at a mid-sized company
• Experience in Telecommunications, IT or a closely related discipline highly preferred.
• Must have experience managing multi-location workforce and selling to multi-location clientele
• Must be a natural sales leader who can inspire their team to reach their full potential
• Must be a highly organized person who can monitor numerous projects at once and who can prioritize both his/her immediate responsibilities plus help associates develop a good sense of prioritizing their workload.
• Should have interests in business and community issues and be willing to represent the company on business, community and charitable matters/boards
• Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Word, Power-Point, Excel and Outlook along with Job Boards and Social Media Presence.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, self-motivated, sense of urgency, personable, well organized
• Must be able to travel to customer sites up to 25%-30% of the time.
• We offer a very competitive base salary
• Aggressive annual Incentive Bonus
• Employer paid health and dental insurance plans
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive and have a fruitful career as our Director of Sales and you meet the above referenced requirements, please apply now with a Word version of your resume, Linkedin Profile link and a Brief note on how you perceive yourself in this role.
Job Type: Full-time
• Based out of Richardson, Texas with up to 25%-30% Travel in North America.
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Work-Life Balance
• Occasionally, as needed.