5+ years experience in project/program management of Security Network or IT technology solutions
As a Security technical program lead, you must understand the management and security environments of Client’s internal clients and those of managed clients (external clients) in terms of the various client's cybersecurity objectives.
Your main role will be to lead SOC transformation initiatives with focus on business services, SOC processes, automation and/or new security controls. You'll be involved in technical, financial and strategic discussions and decisions involving multiple stakeholders. An agile and incremental approach is essential to deliver flawlessly the security environment.
Candidates must be self motivated, open minded and a passion for creativity. The successful candidate will partner closely with other program managers and delivery stream leads of various business units (i.e. IT, Network, BBM, etc) in order gain and maintain alignment.
• Lead, track and influence SOC transformation initiatives from a planning, delivery and financial perspective
• Support financial plan and annual budget of the security program (forecasting, tracking, analysis, reporting)
• Support and encourage agile delivery approach and scrum methodology in the team, which includes leading planning, Kanban boards grooming and prioritization, retrospective sessions
• Understand and track overall security posture by generating metrics and leading various related projects
• Participate in the continuous improvement of security standards
• Supervise the development and implementation of new technological approaches, services and methods and analyze the resulting impact on security posture
• University degree in engineering, business administration, information technology or related disciplines
• 3+ years experience in strategic planning
• 5+ years experience in project/program management of Security, Network or IT technology solutions
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
• Autonomous, self-learner and ability to assimilate new methodologies, frameworks and technologies
• High tolerance to ambiguity and ability to adapt in a fast-evolving environment
• Strong leadership abilities and business acumen
• Strong dedication to customer focus
• Ability to manage time and priorities across multiple projects and duties
• Excellent synthesis and analysis capacity
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Bilingual (French and English) an asset