Kubernetes, Familiar with Python and Ansible, Good understanding of IT technologies , Go programming language experience, Wir
Responsible to build and operate a container infrastructure for tenants within the company, in an infra as a code and agile mindset.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 2-5 years of experience working in IT infrastructure, system administration or software development
• Real production experience with Kubernetes
• Familiar with Python and Ansible
• Knowledge of wide range of application required by software to operate and deploy in a K8S cluster (database, code tracing, logging, monitoring etc)
• Very familiar with automation/orchestration tool such as Ansible and code management tools (GIT)
• Good understanding of IT technologies (programming, cloud architecture, micro services, automation) and practices (OO, DevOps, TDD, CI/CD).
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills,
• Linux or Kubernetes certification
• Operator framework knowledge
• K8S CNI and CSI knowledge
• Basic network understanding(DNS, IPV6, NAT)
• Wireless core and RAN knowledge an asset
• Basic skill in OOP programing language
• Go programming language experience