More than 3 years of experience as a BA, Good understanding of SDLC , Experience with cloud platforms, Understanding of DevOp
We are currently recruiting an ambitious Senior BA to join our IoT team. You will play a pivotal role in defining and building our IoT Solutions evolution.
As a Senior BA, you would participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
You will be working with a creative team whose members are mandated to make key decisions and take ownership of their projects. We highly encourage collaboration with our engineering and business teams across all projects.
. Customer requirements gathering and documentation
. Solid experience working closely with a dev team and being able to translate business requirements into technical requirements
. Ability to work with external vendors to address customer use cases Strong English is mandatory. French is nice to have
• Based in Downtown Montreal, you will work closely with a friendly, passionate team in Montreal and Toronto
• You will have a key role and the opportunity to grow inside the organization
• You will experience awesome team spirit
• Explore and assess potential solution vendors to integrate into the Smart Building platform.
• Work closely with internal and external customers to iteratively define and clarify their needs.
• Translate business requirements into clear functional specifications and works with the development teams to transfer them into technology solutions.
• Help design, document and maintain solutions and system processes.
• Support testing and validate the solution and verify it meets customer requirements.
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
• Strong spoken and written English.
• BA/BS degree in IT / Computer Science / Software engineering / Business administration / Business Technology Management.
• Relevant Software, IT and business experience: 5 years or more.
• Strong experience in customer requirements gathering.
• Experience working closely with a software development team.
• Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
• Master degree in in IT / Computer Science / Software engineering / Business administration / Business Technology Management.
• More than 3 years of experience as a BA.
• Understanding of Agile, Lean and Scrum frameworks.
• Experience with product development framework like lean product development or UX.
• Good understanding of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle), including deployment and maintenance processes.
• Understanding of DevOps concepts.
• Experience with the design thinking approach.
• Experience with cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure or AWS.
• Experience in IoT