Customer Technical Support II
- Plano, Texas,United States
- 1 year ago
Requisition Id : 52081
Deploy system test, Lead testing team, RAN, Core, Cloud, BSS, OSS
We are looking for a 1st Level Operations professional.
This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Responsibilities: You will support the following systems and functions:
• Event management
• Incident management
• Remote site access control
• Legal request execution
• Billing operations
• Assurance support activities
• Triage and alarm correlation for RAN, Core and EMS
Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
Minimum years of experience: 3-5 years experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
Domain experience: area of expertise - e.g. RAN, Core, Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
• Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
• Problem solving & creative thinking
• Ericsson knowledge
• English skills
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Working with people
• Manage instructions & procedures Applying expertise & technology