NodeJS, SDLC CI/CD, Kubernetes, Microservices, Software Architecture
• Architect and develop backend API/Software to expose network functions/data to external business customer
• Excellent understanding of SDLC and BDD/TDD practice and gitflows
• Build CI/CD pipeline to deploy code on cloud-native ecosystem
• Build and define access control and security policies for an API ecosystem
• Develop MVP to test the market demand
• Interface with technical governance and provide input to broader team guideline
• Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, presentations adapted to technical, business, and executive partners.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 5-10 years as a software architect in large software organization
• 3-5 years of development in NodeJS
• 3-5 years of Agile software development (Scrum)
• Understanding different database/storage technologies (RDBMS, No-SQL, Kafka, S3)
• 2 years of hands-on experience with software development in a cloud environment, specifically with Kubernetes and Docker
• Bi-lingual - French and English
• MS degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with Azure services
• Experience with IoT platforms (AWS, Azure, Cumulocity, Cisco CKC, Jasper, Ericsson DCP)
• Strong conceptual mindset, including Wardley Value chain, design pattern, Kent Beck 3x model.
• Experience in the business technology market, and expertise working closely with sales and marketing teams
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences.