Support project management activities,Excellent Microsoft application skills
• Responsible for assisting Project Manager(s) in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components.
• Preparation of communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes.
• Working with complex data in excel tables. Responsible for project scheduling, including action item tracking, financial updates and tracking, and filing and document management.
• Undergraduate Degree or Certificate.
• Demonstrated experience working in a professional environment.
• Support project management activities.
• and Possess excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Word, and Project).