PAM Solutions (CyberArk, Thycotic, or equivalent industry standard tool),Directory Solutions (Active Directory preferred),Cha
• Primary role will be to assist the Project Manager and delegate tasks to other team members and business units.
• Ensure that all streams of effort within the project is well-organized and on target to complete on time.
• Organize team meetings, provide administrative support and create status reports.
• Act as a communication prime to notify client communities within Bell and CGI support teams about up-coming Production Changes and their required involvement
• Document detailed technical & business requirement specifications from gathered business requirements
• Build presentations & present to various support team & clients
• Actively participate in the delivery of Project executables following Bell Change Mgmt workflow within the approved window of time
• 3+ years in the role of Project Coordinator
• Direct experience with delivery of IT projects or equivalent Identity Mgmt. experience within an enterprise.
• Strong documentation skills - Ability to capture and define technical and business specifications in order to create, maintain and update solutions; test cases and operations documentation.
• Excellent team player: will be required to work in partnership with many different teams and groups, both internal and external, Vendors, CGI, Bell Corporate Security, Bell Network Operations, Bell Infrastructure, etc.
• Is structured, organized and has a good capacity for analysis and understanding when confronted with challenges
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to quickly understand issue and communicate resolution plan to internal/external teams
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills - Ability to quickly understand and isolate issues.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and work independently.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Knowledge of PAM Solutions (CyberArk, Thycotic, or equivalent industry standard tool).
• Understanding of PAM concepts & polices and the role within the Enterprise.
• Knowledge of Directory Solutions (Active Directory preferred).
• Bilingual (French & English) an asset.
• Bachelor degree or certificate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
• Knowledge of Change Management practices within an enterprise
• Good knowledge of systems infrastructure, security norms, system administration tools