Must hold Basic Installation, LTE , BB5216 ,L700, L1900, L600 and Air 32 certifications
- Has the ability to implement quality control processes.
- Understands and applies constant vigilance to following Ericsson's installation methods and/or NTP's.
- Never puts customer service at risk by deviating from these documents.
- Inventory of all job-related material. *demonstrates proper use of tools.
- Performs all physical and mechanical installation activities.
- Performs power and grounding installation on equipment and small power plants, per the installation methods.
- Will be required to travel away from home for extended periods of time with very little advance notice.
- Physical lifting of a minimum of 25 pounds is required.
- Reads and stays current on installation documentation.
- Reads and interprets engineering specs, prints, and drawings.
- Demonstrate a high competence in the use of personal computers and various software applications (email, excel, etc).
- Maintain job records and administration tracking of assigned sites.
- Ensures shipment accuracy of job-related material
- Completes equipment and trash removal from site
- Manage closing requirements for assigned sites.
Must hold Basic Installation, LTE and BB5216 certs. Must have L700, L1900, L600 and Air 32 certs.
This is a 100% traveling position.
Must have a working hotspot.
Must have reliable personal cell phone, market test phone will be provided.
Reliable working and registered 4-wheel drive required.