Extremely strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills,Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoin
The team is currently seeking a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join the team. This person will help the competitive intelligence team identify competitive offer changes in the marketplace.
In this role Competitive Intelligence Specialist will be a subject matter expert on the competitive landscape. This individual will utilize their strategic marketing acumen to help identify opportunities for improvement within the pricing environment, and risks the competition is presenting. The successful candidate will need to work across several different cross functional teams (i.e. marketing, finance, sales, operations and product), as such, strong communication skills, and the ability to influence will be essential.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Competitive Insight within the Pricing Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Monitoring competitive pricing and actions and reporting these insights to stakeholders
• Presentation of competitive intelligence reports at the senior leadership level
• Problem identification, opportunity assessment, strategy development, and presentation delivery
• Involvement in the pricing elements of key Bell Residential Services initiatives --- new product launches, line-up refreshes, etc.
• Use of marketing theory, and other strategic analysis tools, to develop appropriate responses to competitive pricing activities
• Relationship building with external departments, working collaboratively in a team environment with colleagues and senior leadership
• Extremely strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Organization and strong time management skills to handle multiple demands in a very fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated, energetic, and a has a winning mind-set
• Ability to manage tolerance to ambiguity, flexibility, and deal effectively with adversity
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
• Results-driven attitude with the ability to grasp and communicate complex ideas clearly
• Undergraduate Degree - Business/Commerce
• Experience in or interest in the Marketing field
• Bilingual (English and French)