- Champaign, Illinois,United States
- 1 year ago
Requisition Id : 9897975
Good knowledge on Perl, Shell, Python scripting, Basic understanding of the Middleware technologies (Web logic, Web sphere, I
• You will create, upgrade and maintain real-time customer care and billing platform environments for telecommunications network service providers worldwide
• You will support weekly software builds to System test, Development and User Acceptance Test environments. Troubleshoot and resolve test defects on a daily basis. Ensure that environments are always available, work to reduce the number of software test defects, and provide support to internal development groups and external customers.
• You will Investigate and troubleshoot issues with 3rd party software. Provide expert advice to team members and be a mentor for new employees.
• You will automate manual processes to improve quality and reduce downtime
• You will design, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. stand alone, integrated, clustered) through the product life cycle (development, test, UAT, production) for internal and external users.
• You will configure third party software (Weblogic, Tuxedo, Java, Websphere, OCP, ElseticSearch, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus) in the supported different types of environments and build in conjunction with development and architecture.
• Understanding of the different stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
• Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
• Good knowledge on Perl, Shell, Python scripting
• Basic understanding of the Middleware technologies (Web logic, Web sphere, IBM MQ Series, Oracle Tuxedo, OCP, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus) and basic database technologies
• Knowledge of Telecom Domain - advantage
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline