Windows systems administrator, Active directory and IIS ,Backups , Avamar and Netbackup, Scripting
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced System Administrator who can help us chart our future!
What are we looking for:
• Someone with a minimum of 5 years experience in Windows Systems Administration in a production environment. But hey, if you think you can take the challenge with less experience, bring yourself forward!
• Someone with a Ninja Master level knowledge on different versions of Windows and Active directory (2008 +)
• Someone who will identify and eliminate, by any means imaginable and relentless, all recurring manual tasks by automating them with the help of Powershell, Bash, Python or any other programming / scripting language that you master as a pro!
• Someone who has knowledge of automation and orchestration tools like DSC, Group Policies, Ansible, Puppet and Code Management Tools (GIT).
• Someone who is very resourceful, who solves technical problems with rapidity, who does not hesitate to share his/her knowledge and asks for help when needed, the shoulders clinging to the wall.
• An individual who is willing to go beyond to satisfy our customers.
• Someone for whom Agile, Scrum, DevOps, Infrastructure as a code are not 'Klingon' words but a new ideology.
• A person with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• A person with a good sense of humor (an important asset!). This will allow your colleagues to play you tricks without fear! ;-)
• Bilingualism (French and English).
Other little things that would really be cool to have...
• Microsoft administrator or system engineer certification(s)
• Experience with Microsoft products such as: IIS and AD
• Knowledge of Avamar and NetBackup, Ivanti, EPO, CA Unifed Infrastructure Management, VMware, SAN and NAS technologies
• Knowledge of networking concepts
• Knowledge of different types of servers and chassis are assets