E2E Architect SDWAN
- Plano, Texas,United States
- 1 year ago
Requisition Id : ERC0321
Expertise on SDWAN Technologies Expertise on Enterprise Voice solutions like UCaaS, IP Toll Free, Ring Central etc.
Primary Skill Set Required:
• Good Understanding of the Network Domain both Telecom and IT
• Expertise on SDWAN Technologies Expertise on Enterprise Voice solutions like UCaaS, IP Toll Free, Ring Central etc.
• Hands-on experience on Software Defined Wide Area Network (SDWAN) technology on any of the OEMS like Versa, Viptela, VeloCloud, etc
• Proven experience of LAN/WAN design & implementation experience
• Proven Experience in Enterprise Voice, implementation on SBC, WebRTC, VOIP.
• Designing and implementation experience on different SDWAN solutions.
• Agile Delivery : Experience in Agile Software/Test Delivery Lifecyle, agile delivery framework, PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Tracking, Daily Standup Meeting, Sprint Demo Reviews.
• Experience Level: 15+ years of Experience.
• Understand and architect overlay network design as per the end to end solution requirement
• Perform SDWAN installations, third party tunnel implementation, build sample configurations, business intent policy configurations.
• Ability to design and architect Enterprise Voice solutions with SBC, WebRTC, SIP etc.
• To work with cross functional teams and lead new offering development over entire life cycle from conceptualization to client adoption.
• To work with SDWAN SME, LAB engineer to ensure the expected solution outcome.
• Create High Level Solution Design document
• Create interface specification documents
• Create use cases & service flows
• Sign-Off High-Level Solution Design document
• Sign-Off interface specification documents
• Sign-Off use cases & service flows
• Good English communication skills (both speaking and written)