Program Director SDWAN
- Plano, Texas,United States
- 1 year ago
Requisition Id : ERC0320
Strong grasp of networking ,Experience in Agile Software/Test Delivery Lifecyle,Extensive experience in leading large size A
Program Director is primarily responsible for leading local and offshore team for Customer deliveries based on Agile/Scrum based projects in the area of SDWAN and Voice Solution Testing.
- Program Leadership Skills: Extensive experience in leading large size Agile/Scrum based Delivery Program for SDWAN (CiscovEdge, SilverPeak, Velocloud), Firewalls and Voice Solution Integration, Testing and Certification
- Technical Skills: Virtual Edge experience in areas of Enterprise SD-WAN, Virtual Routers, Virtual Switches, Virtual Firewalls, Enterprise Voice like Unified Communication and Collaboration applications. High Level Knowledge of Private/Public Cloud Network & Security and service offering. Strong technical skills and ability to learn.
- Experience on SDWAN Solution Testing Program (Functional Testing, Performance Testing, security Testing). Aware of Various SDWAN testing Tools and Framework
- Agile Project Management: Experience in Agile Software/Test Delivery Lifecyle, agile delivery framework Scrum Master Role, PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Tracking, Daily Standup Meeting, Sprint Demo Reviews.
- Technology Comfort: Comfortable in front of technical audience of architects, customers and partners. - Collateral: Ability to contribute to technical collateral.
- Industry Experience: 20+ years in the software/technology industry with primarily Network Engineering background.
- Networking: Strong grasp of networking (IP-MPLS, Broadband, Switched Ethernet etc) and SD-WAN concepts, competitor offerings and solutions
- Experience: Work history of working with and understanding the needs of Technical teams, managers and individual contributors in IT & Networking departments, as well as their decision-making processes
- Partner Enablement: Drive joint collateral creation such as technical presentations, best practices, case studies, reference architecture designs and solution guides.
- Relationships: Understand the partner organizations, decision makers, influencers and Vendor contacts for the partners. Then develop strategic relationships with key contacts to drive the integration and partnership