Sr. RAN/RF Engineer
- Plano, Texas,United States
- 1 year ago
Requisition Id : 51992
Design, Scripting and Integration process
• Understand the implementation of the product configuration / scripting / integration work for RAN Nodes (eNB/BBU/RRH).
• End-to-End technical understanding of Design, Scripting and Integration process. parameters
• Collaborate with engineering teams addressing multiple markets performing analytical, investigative, and/or design activities related to scripting and integration including but not limited to automation of GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE and 5G scripting
• Design, test, and develop scripts to meet dynamic scope requirements
• Basic domain experience: CDMA, UMTS, GSM, LTE and 5G Radio Access Network.
• Understanding of RNDCIQ and RFDS and how that affects scripting requirements.
• Working knowledge of Ericsson MO structure. • Experience of scripting with/without OSS/ENM.
• Capability to define and develop databases including basic programming/scripting is required.
• Collaborate with the automation SME on scripting solutions.
• Continuously identify areas of improvement and implement actionable plans to simplify the ways of working.
• Connect to customer networks using appropriate and predefined protocols to extract network data for analysis and scripting.
• Extract data from Excel files, network logs, PDF, and files of various formats for analysis and scripting. • Provide Level of Effort and time line based on the solution requirement.
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Proficient computer user including Microsoft Office, at least one programming/scripting language, and database applications (ie Microsoft Access, MySQL) Understand the Ericsson product Releases, Feature Sets, and associated tools
• Ownership and accountability of projects/programs leveraging personal knowledge and organizational skills to increase team efficiency, facilitate personal development and mentor colleagues
• Develops automation algorithms using software programming and domain knowledge, analytical skills, and/or programming capabilities and work with a team of developers and engineers to develop the associated details and define plans for execution. Establishes comprehensive review processes for self and team and adheres to regular reporting routines for management. Actively seeks peer review and advice.
• Consistently shares ideas and understanding with colleagues via written documents and oral presentations.
• Interface and provide guidance to offshore team in support of completion of deliverables Key Qualifications:
• Minimum BSEE/BSCS and 5 years of applicable experience. MSEE/MSCS preferred. Applicable experience may be substituted for degree requirements. •
• Working experience with Eclipse, SVN, Git, GitHub, Jira. • Demonstrated agile methodologies.
• Developed and supported RESTful(API) services.
• Leadership and ability to lead and work with remote team.
• Ericsson scripting experience mandatory.