Mobile Device Application testing (Android & iOS) ,Automation Scripting
Quality Assurance Specialist needed for user-experience testing on multi-platform video-streaming applications.
Job Listing Detail
Looking for self-motivated individuals to work within the Video Technology & Engineering Department, monitoring and testing IP video delivery services and features on a wide variety of endpoint devices in a fully furnished internetworking and test lab facility. The selected individual will be working with a team of verification engineers and specialists to perform software verification and user-experience testing on a best-in-class mobile video streaming application. The increasingly competitive IP video streaming market ensures that this role will be interesting and challenging.
• Execute test cases in the lab to verify customer experience for use of multi-platform video streaming application
• Generate detailed problem reports, changes requests, and enhancement proposals
• Document and communicate testing results
• Applicants with software skills may be employed in the development of automated test cases on a variety of automation platforms.
Skill & Experience Requirements
• Strong written and oral communication skills (in English)
• Strong collaborative skills, working well within a team is essential
• Ability to investigate problems independently, and perform root cause analysis
• Strong analytical skills and strict attention to detail
• Experience in mobile device application testing (Android & iOS)
• Preferred: experience in mobile device certification testing
• Beneficial: experience in automation scripting (Ruby, Python or Java in order by pref.)
Graduate of a post-secondary program majoring in any technical/technology discipline (Engineer/Technician/Technologist), or equivalent work experience.
• Required: Fluent in English (Written, Spoken)
• Beneficial: Bilingual French proficiency (Written, Spoken)